Monday, January 31, 2011

chile, Photos & More

January 31, 2011


me: Hi William

4:18 AM williamjohn.shields: hey dad!

how are you

4:19 AM me: Good, just going through my morning routine, how was your day?

4:20 AM williamjohn.shields: today was a rough one

but turned out alright in the end

me: What happened?

4:21 AM williamjohn.shields: oh

little things

perpetually frustrated by one of my co-teachers

frustrated that i have three

we have a new principal

and it looks like he's going to make us move out of our office

4:22 AM which is a great office

and the teachers built themselves

partly with their own one

we'll see though

in brighter news

on Friday i bought tickets for my flight to romblon

4:23 AM me: That's the trip to meet your friends?

4:25 AM williamjohn.shields: right

4:26 AM me: Office politic is always difficult; I have always found it to be incredible distracting - very difficult to concentrate on work while that is going on

williamjohn.shields: yeah

and

its just

it could be so much easier

if people thought about things

me: By the way I put you ' semester abroad photos on Flickr yesterday.

4:27 AM williamjohn.shields: oh great!

what's your Flickr again?

by the way

im emailing you a couple photos

me: It's amazing how complicated people make things

4:28 AM Flickr.com/billshields

4:29 AM Great thanks, I've been trying to catch up with photo and my blog - I've add several more entries to the Blog

4:30 AM williamjohn.shields: oh

is it ready?

can i see it?

4:31 AM i just sent you an email

me: I think Ying in Sydney is the only one that actually looks at it but I really like doing it, and she pushed me very hard to get it going again.

4:32 AM williamjohn.shields: what’s the url?

I’ll read it definitely

me: Well my Blog is williamjohnshields.blospot.com

Ok, thanks

4:34 AM The Philippines blog is up and a lot entered but still private since it is not up-to-date with all the correspondence and chats.

4:35 AM I will try and open it so i that at least you can see it before it goes public

williamjohn.shields: ok, it doesn’t matter

but I’d like to see it

4:37 AM me: Well I don't want to go completely public until the correspondence is coherent and make sure nothing is in it that would offend anyone.

I thing I ca open it selectively

4:38 AM williamjohn.shields: did you see the photo i sent you

i didn’t take it

but im proud of it

wow

you posted a lot of study abroad pictures

that i don’t remember

and am not particularly proud of

but that’s ok

4:39 AM me: Thing about using google.com/reader - it keeps you updated on all changes to Blogs and sites you are interested in following

williamjohn.shields: yeah

i do use

i actually have your Flickr on it

4:40 AM me: Good as you ca see I'll been adding things.

I thing of it as a repository rather only great photos

4:42 AM Great photo

4:44 AM If you want me to make you photos private on flickr.com I be happy to change it - I just thought you might like to have them available

4:45 AM williamjohn.shields: no thanks

im enjoying looking at them

i have to run

getting late

but talk to you tomorrow im sure

or maybe tonight for you

me: Ok, as always I'll look forward to it.

4:46 AM williamjohn.shields: same here

love you

me: All our love

One last thing

4:48 AM We bought a big map of the Philippines is when you give us places you go give use a little more geographic info so we can track you

No comments:

Post a Comment